Are you concerned about split ends, early greying, hair breakage, or hair thinning? If yes, be cautious because your hair could be seriously damaged.
One of the most prevalent hair issues that most of us confront is damaged hair. Your hair becomes lifeless, brittle, dull and frizzy, with more hair fall than ever before. It is harmed by repeated exposure to harmful UV radiation, pollution, stress, an unhealthy lifestyle and the use of toxic substances. It causes substantial hair loss or baldness if not treated early. So, what do you need to save your broken strands quickly and effectively?
Before beginning with the rescue operation, let’s know the signs and understand the causes of the hair damage.
Hair damage occurs when the outside layer, or the cuticle, develops cracks, which causes hair to become frizzy and tangled. It also leads to cortex damage and increases the risk of further damage and breakage.
Damaged Hair and Signs to look out for:
- Split Ends
- Hair Breakage
- Hair Greying
- Hair Thinning
- Hair Fall
- Faded Hair
- Dull Hair
- Slow or No Growth of Hair
These warning indicators are only the beginning. But what causes hair damage in the first place, and what sets the stage for these symptoms to appear? Continue reading to learn more.
# Stress Levels
We all experience emotional, physical, and mental stress, which has a negative impact on our hair. It is a result of our way of life. Tension causes our bodies to produce more free radicals, which promotes hair loss and damage.
# Sun Exposure
The sun emits harmful UV rays, and prolonged exposure causes significant deterioration of hair, causing it to weaken and become damaged, dull, and lifeless.
Pollution is inevitable and hard to escape. Hair is vulnerable to particle matter in the air since it is generally unprotected. Smoke, dust, and other pollutants settle on the hair and scalp, causing irritation and inflammation deteriorating hair health. Many people experience dryness, breakage, early greying, and even premature baldness as a result of it.
# Heat And Styling Equipments
We all enjoy going out to parties, which necessitates the use of hairstyles that make us stand out from the crowd. Curlers, iron rods, and straightening rods, all of which involve heat, are brought in to style the hair as needed. The use of these instruments on a regular basis destroys the hair, making it brittle and dry.
# Chemical Hair Treatments
Formaldehyde compounds are used in hair procedures including perming and straightening. This harmful chemical alters the structure of the hair, resulting in split ends, hair breakage, hair thinning, and hair loss.
Even chemical-laden shampoos and conditioners cause significant hair damage by altering the pH of the hair and scalp.
Check out the much-needed hair rescue procedure now as you know the reasons for hair damage. Apart from Wearing Scarves and Hats to protect your hair, Laying Off Styling Tools and Chemical Treatments, Massaging Your Scalp And Hair frequently, Using the Right Products also play a significant role in restoring and maintaining our tresses.
Here are our recommendations for healthy hair. Switch to sulphate-free regime now!
- Give a dose of deep hydration to your brittle and dry hair with our Coconut milk hair-care range, Coconut Milk Shampoo with Pea Protein & Wheat Protein, Coconut Milk Conditioner with Pea Protein & Wheat Protein and Coconut Milk Hair Mask With Soy Protein, Wheat Protein & Corn Protein; and, let your hair do the talking! Rich in Vitamin E, C, B1, B5, B6, Phosphorus, Iron, Magnesium & Copper, Coconut Milk offers antiseptic, antimicrobial & restorative care to the scalp & hair to revive, nourish and protect the hair, roots and scalp.
- Our Moroccan Argan Shampoo with Keratin & Oat Protein and Moroccan Argan Conditioner With Keratin & Green Tea is made with a signature blend infused with the argan oil of Morocco, to help restore and strengthen your hair to silky perfection. Argan Oil is rich in natural vitamin E and super-charged antioxidants. So, if you love to style your hair, but are worried about the damage, say hello to your new best-hair friend!
- A healthy dose of our Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo with Silk Protein & Vitamin E will detox the scalp, remove dandruff and detangle the hair, while the Silk Protein and Vitamin E will improve its elasticity and restore the moisture balance, Apple Cider Vinegar replenishes hair, removes dandruff and hair build-up from pollutants and is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
- Let the hair mask do the wonders for you with the fortifying & strengthening powers of keratin, intense conditioning of Argan and hair growth powers of Ginger root oil. Fight the good fight with our No Apology Keratin Hair Mask with Moroccan Argan and Ginger Root oil.
Remember that treating damaged hair and restoring its health takes time and effort; it is not something that can be accomplished in a matter of hours, days, or even weeks. As a result, take extra care of your hair by nourishing and repairing it properly. Follow the tips given above, and you’ll be well on your way to restoring your hair’s health.